How long will it take for my order to arrive?
• Standard order processing time is 2-4 business days, this excludes weekends and holidays.
• Standard shipping time can be up to 7-9 business days after order leaves our facility.
• Most orders are estimated to arrive within 5-7 business days after orders have been processed and shipped.
* Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any delays our USPS partners are currently experiencing regionally or nationwide.
• International orders usually take 3+ weeks to arrive depending on the destination and customs/VAT processing.
• You will receive a notification email once your order ships.
•Please note, the tracking for international orders will not update once the package leaves the US, but the order is still on its way.
What shipping method do you use?
• Standard shipping for orders in the United States are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail. International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail.
Do you offer package tracking?
Yes! We will provide you with the tracking number once your package is shipped, except for International shipments.
A shipping confirmation email will be sent once your order has left our facility.
We are not responsible if USPS does not update tracking information.
We do not hold packages in our facility once a tracking number has been generated.
What happens if my package is undeliverable?
All Undeliverable packages that are not reshipped (after the customer pays for reshipment) are subject to a $10 restocking fee of the final order total. NO EXCEPTIONS! Due to every product being fulfilled as it is ordered, reshipped packages cannot be canceled or refunded. Please note, additional time is required for reshipment.
What happens if my package says delivered but I do not have it?
All packages marked as delivered by USPS or UPS are at the liability of the customer. Customers must be present or make accommodations when packages are being delivered. We are not responsible for any lost packages once the item (in the tracking) has been marked as delivered.
What if I receive an incorrect product
If you have received an item that you did not order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this with your order number in the subject and "incorrect item".
What if I provide the wrong address?
Haitians Who Blog is not responsible for items that could not be shipped to their destination because of an incorrect or undeliverable address.
It is the responsibility of the customer to review their shipping address and information for accuracy before completing the purchase. Refunds or exchanges will not be issued on the basis of an incorrect address.
If a package is shipped back to Haitians Who Blog due to an incorrect/undeliverable address, shipping charges will not be refunded.
What if my package is lost or missing?
Haitians Who Blog promises to ship your order and inform you of a way to track your delivery in a timely manner. However, Haitians Who Blog will not be held responsible in the event where your package is believed to be stolen or goes missing after the carrier marks it as delivered.
If you believe your package has been stolen or misplaced, it is up to the customer to file the appropriate claims with USPS/FedEx or UPS and file a police report if necessary. Haitians Who Blog will not issue refunds or replacements once the package is marked as delivered by the courier.
What are your store policies?
By placing an order with Haitians Who Blog, you are accepting our Shipping and Store Policies.
If you do not accept or you have questions please contact us immediately, so we may assist you in answering any questions or concerns.