Fundamentals of Photography (Microbloggers, Bloggers Creatives, Entreprenuers)
Time & Location
About the Event
Photographer Maria Cadet behind BellaRosaBlog will guide students to become better photographers using their phones and DSLR cameras.
This 2-hour workshop is designed to introduce the student to how to operate your camera for digital use. This class is an extensive hands-on application with one-on-one support from blogger and photographer Maria Cadet.
- Learn the key three elements in every photo
- Learn how to use the controls on your camera and which ones will give you the highest creativity.
- Learn about Aperture, F-Stop, Shutter Speed, Exposure Compensation, and ISO
- Learn about lens choices
- Gain the knowledge and understanding you seek to take your photography to the next level.Learn
Bring your cameras and your high-quality iPhone camera (preferably iPhone 10 and up).
- GA | Virtual Workshop$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0